MOMMYPAGE

Dad Proves Why You Should NEVER Put On Shoes Before Checking Inside First

Facebook
Like

A dad captured the disgusting moment a huge spider crawled out of one of his son's running shoes after he accidentally left them outside overnight. Read on for the full story!

SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

  • more

    More Options!

More Sharing Options

X
  • Facebook

    SHARE NOW!

  • Twitter

    SHARE NOW!

  • Email

    SHARE NOW!

  • Pinterest

    SHARE NOW!

  • Tumblr

    SHARE NOW!

  • Google+

    SHARE NOW!

  • Reddit

    SHARE NOW!

  • Flipboard

    SHARE NOW!

  • LinkedIn

    SHARE NOW!

  • StumbleUpon

    SHARE NOW!

  • Digg

    SHARE NOW!

  • We Heart It

    SHARE NOW!

Advertisement

A boy in Australia had to find out the hard way what happens when you accidentally leave your shoes outside overnight.

The boy’s dad pulled out his camera to capture the disturbing moment he discovered a dangerous spider living inside one of his son’s running shoes.

As the dad says in the video, when he brought his son’s running shoes back inside the house, he found a huge spider web growing inside one of them.

“And this is why you should always check them before putting them back on,” the dad tells viewers.

He then starts coating the shoe in as much bug spray as he can, but the creature living inside still refuses to budge.

That’s when the quick-thinking dad grabs a skewer and starts poking the web, hoping the spider will soon crawl out.

Moments later the massive black spider peers out of its new home and begins circling the running shoe.

“Welcome to Australia,” the dad says.

“If you happen to leave your shoes outside overnight, always check them. Especially if you live in Australia,” he captioned the video.

See the stomach-churning moment for yourself in the video below now!


Video Credit: Sadek Mefti via YouTube.com

 

Share This Story On Facebook!